NPC COMPETITOR PACKAGE
2020 NPC DALLAS EUROPA GAMES
KAY BAILEY HUTCHISON CONVENTION CENTER
JUNE 20 – 21, 2020
PROMOTER: Ed & Betty Pariso
FAX: (817) 498-3631
NPC EVENT SCHEDULE:
FRIDAY JUNE 19
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm NPC COMPETITOR CHECK-IN & MEETING
* There will be a brief mandatory meeting at 6:00 pm prior to the check-in process.
SATURDAY JUNE 20
10:00 am EXPO DOORS OPEN
10:15 am NPC PREJUDGING
SUNDAY JUNE 21
10:00 am EXPO DOORS OPEN
10:15 am NPC FINALS
HOW TO ENTER CHECKLIST:
1. Fill out your Online ENTRY FORM. Click on the ‘NPC Entry Form’ tab right here on the show page.
2. Online Entry is $125 per division. Must pay by credit card. – ONLINE ENTRY DEADLINE is Tuesday June 16th.
3. WE DO accept ENTRIES at the Competitor Meeting. A $50 LATE FEE will be applied to your entry form. We accept cash or credit cards for entries at meeting.
4. Do you have your NPC Card? These may be purchased two ways:
– a. In advance. Go to the NPC website and register online- http://npcnewsonline.com/join-the-npc/
– b. At the Competitor Meeting for $125 CASH ONLY.
5. Do not wait on your NPC Card to send us your entry. If you have not received your card yet, always keep your NPC card ‘receipt of purchase’ handy and bring to the competitor meeting.
6. Purchase tickets in advance before they sell out. Friends and Family must pay for a ticket to the NPC show.
7. TICKET PURCHASE- Click on the ‘Ticket Purchase’ tab right here on the show page.
8. Book your Tanning – Makeup – Hair. Links for tanning & hair are listed below. ONLY our official tanners are allowed backstage.
9. Make sure to review NPC Rules & Regulations: http://npcnewsonline.com/rules/
10. PLEASE READ OVER ALL DETAILS BELOW. Contact Betty Pariso if you have any questions. Bettypariso@aol.com
NPC COMPETITOR CHECK-IN
MANDATORY COMPETITOR CHECK-IN & MEETING: FRIDAY JUNE 19th 6:00PM – 8:00pm
All competitors must attend the mandatory meeting at 6:00pm
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
(Also known as the Dallas Convention Center )
650 S. Griffin St.
Dallas, TX 75201
– Bodybuilders & Classic Physique must wear their posing trunk
– Women Competitors must wear their suit bottoms to check in. Wear them underneath your sweats or cover-up.
– Competitor posing suits must meet NPC requirements. View all division criteria here:
Bodybuilding Men’s Classic Physique Men’s Physique
Women’s Physique Bikini Fitness Figure
ONLINE ENTRY DEADLINE: Tuesday June 16th at 5:00pm. You can still register at the competitor meeting.
LATE ENTRY FEE: If you register at the competitor meeting, it is still $125 per division, but a $50 late fee will be APPLIED to your entry form. We accept cash and credit cards for your entry only. NPC CARD: Can be purchased at the competitor meeting. $125 (cash only)
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center – (formerly Dallas Convention Center)
650 S. Griffin St.
Dallas TX, 75202
EXHIBIT HALLS: Coming Soon!
OFFICIAL EUROPA GAMES HOTEL
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207
2020 Hotel Information Coming Soon!
Dallas Ft Worth International Airport (DFW)
Official tanning companies listed below. You are not required to use the companies, however they are the only companies allowed backstage or on-site. No other tanning companies are allowed to do touch-ups in the bathrooms throughout the venue.
Protan – Link coming soon!
Liquid Sun Rayz – Link coming soon!
HAIR & MAKE-UP
Official hair & makeup companies listed below. You are not required to use the companies, however they are the only companies allowed backstage.
Protan – To book your hair & makeup with Protan, please email Elysa at – EJW@PROTANUSA.COM
Liquid Sun Rayz – https://instant-scheduling.com/sch.php?kn=2987844
James Allen – www.JamesAllenPhoto.com
Your music CD or USB will be collected on Friday evening at the Competitor Check-in/Meeting.
Make sure your music is on a “clean” CD/USB with no other music on it.
Please write your cell phone # on the CD or USB so that we can quickly contact you if there is a problem with your music.
NOVICE & OPEN BODYBUILDERS – WOMEN PHYSIQUE – CLASSIC PHYSIQUE – 60 SECONDS
FITNESS – 2 MINUTES
*NO music required for: MEN’S PHYSIQUE – FIGURE – BIKINI
You will receive a Competitor Badge at the Competitor Meeting that will allow you entrance inside the expo. It will also allow you to sit in the GENERAL SEATING area during the NPC & IFBB Pro bodybuilding shows. IMPORTANT: Do not lose or misplace your competitor badge. You will not be able to enter the venue or compete without it. Replacement Badges are $20.
– VIP & RESERVED tickets can be purchased online or at the door.
Click on the ‘Ticket Purchase’ tab right here on the show page to purchase your VIP or Reserved Tickets.
General Seating: A general admission seat is now included in our standard EXPO TICKET. If you do not need a VIP or RESERVED Ticket to sit up close, you can purchase a standard Expo Ticket at the door the day of the event.
BACK STAGE PASS
No Trainers, Friends or Family are allowed back stage, unless they purchase a $100 BACKSTAGE PASS
and they must also be a member of the NPC with an NPC card.
– BACKSTAGE PASS & NPC CARD can be purchased at the Competitor Meeting – Cash or Credit Card accepted.
NPC RULES & REGULATIONS – http://npcnewsonline.com/rules/